This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The Platform is owned by CLICK PANDIT JI a partnership firm with its registered office at 609, & 611, Gharonda Hieghts,Khajuri Kalan Road, Near Shivlok Phase-III,Gopal Nagar, Bhopal-462022(M.P.) India (hereinafter referred to as "CLICK PANDIT JI").
Your use of the Platform and services and tools are governed by the policies of CLICK PANDIT JI when and where applicable including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If you transact on the Platform, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Platform for such transaction. By mere use of the Platform, You shall be contracting with CLICK PANDIT JI.
For the purpose of these policies, wherever the context so requires "You" or "User" means any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Platform by providing Data while registering on the Platform as Registered User. The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean CLICK PANDIT JI.
Transaction on the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Platform or access content on the Platform only under the supervision and prior consent/ permission of a parent or legal guardian.
As a minor if you wish to transact on the Platform, such transaction on the Platform may be made by your legal guardian or parents. CLICK PANDIT JI reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Platform if it is brought to CLICK PANDIT JI's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and transacting on the Platform.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
If you use the Platform, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with our policies, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform or refuse to provide You with access to the Platform.
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Platform through onetime password verification.
You agree that CLICK PANDIT JI shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where you have failed to update your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on this Platform.
If you share or allow others to have access to your account by creating separate profiles under Your Account, or otherwise, they will be able to view and access Your Account information. You shall be solely liable and responsible for all the activities undertaken under Your Account, and any consequences there from.
When You use this Platform or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
This Platform is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. CLICK PANDIT JI is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and PUNDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDERs alone. CLICK PANDIT JI does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER
- Placement of order by a End User (Registered User) with PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER on this Platform not be construed as PANDIT JI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER's acceptance. The PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any ammount paid by Buyer in advance shall be refunded by PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER in case of such cancellation.
- Further, the PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. It will the sole discretion of the PANDIT JI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER and may vary from individual to individual.
- CLICK PANDIT JI does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed or offered to on this Platform. CLICKPANDITJI also does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform.
- CLICK PUNDIT JI is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between End User (Registered User) and PUNDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER CLICK PANDITJI cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned End User (Registered User) and/or PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDERs will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. CLICK PANDIT JI shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between End User (Registered User) and PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDERs.
- CLICK PANDITJI does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users or PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on this Platform and use your best judgment in that behalf.
- CLICK PANDITJI does not at any point of time during any transaction between End User (Registered User) and PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER to End User (Registered User)
- At no time CLICK PANDIT JI hold any right, title or interest over the products nor have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between End User (Registered User) and PUNDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER CLICK PANDIT JI is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products
- This Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by End User (Registered User) to reach a larger base of products or services. CLICK PANDIT JI is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER and the End User (Registered User).CLICK PANDIT JI, currently, does not facilitate business to business transaction between PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDERs and business customers. You are advised to refrain from transacting on the Platform if you intend to avail the benefits of input tax credit. At no time shall CLICK PANDITJI hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall CLICK PANDIT JI have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner, policies and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the PUNDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDERs that you transact with.
- You release and indemnify CLICK PANDIT JI and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the End User (Registered User) of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, CLICK PANDIT JI cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by others which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
Membership on the Platform is free for End User (Registered User). CLICK PANDIT JI reserves the right to change its Policy from time to time. CLICKPANDIT JI reserves the right to introduce fees/Charges for the services offered. This shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on this Platform. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments.
Use of the Platform
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work.
(j) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(k) Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(l) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(m) Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, account information, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(n) Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent. (p) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(o) Interferes with another End User (Registered User) use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual's End User (Registered User) and enjoyment of similar services;
(q) Harm minors in any way;
(r) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(s) violates any law for the time being in force;
(t) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(u) Impersonate another person;
(v) Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(w) Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(x) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(y) Shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Platform, or any other customer, including any account on the Platform not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name used by us. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person's use of the Platform.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through this Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octopi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
- It is possible those other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
- CLICK PANDIT JI shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally.
Contents Posted on Platform
- SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME VIEWERS AND THEREFORE VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. ALSO, SOME CONTENT OFFERED ON THE PLATFORM MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR VIEWERSHIP BY CHILDREN. PARENTS AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIANS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE DISCRETION BEFORE ALLOWING THEIR CHILDREN AND/OR WARDS TO ACCESS CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM.
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties/ if required to do so by law. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services.
- This Platform, all the materials and products and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. CLICK PANDIT JI does not warrant that:
- CLICK PANDIT JI will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Platform. CLICKPANDITJI does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product or services included on or otherwise made available to you through the Platform; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls, SMS notifications, mobile applications and/or any other electronic mode of communication in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
- All payments made against the purchases/services on Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Platform will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform.
- Before shipping / delivering your order to you, PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER and payment facility is merely used by the End User ( Registered User) and PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render CLICK PANDIT JI liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on CLICK PANDIT JI's Platform.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by US is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the CLICK PANDITJI Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, CLICK PANDITJI is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for End User (Registered User):
- You, as an End User (Registered User), understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER to purchase the products and /or services. You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the same busing Payment Facility.
- You, as an End User (Registered User), may agree with the PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent notation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a End User (Registered User), shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate CLICK PANDIT JI Platform features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash on Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a End User (Registered User), shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Platform features within the stipulated time than this would make you ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a End User ( Registered User) understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received, or through any other method available on the Platform, as chosen by You.
- For Cash on Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via electronic payment transfers.
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refunds may be supported for select banks. Where a bank is not supported for processing refunds, you will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to CLICK PANDITJI in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- We may also request you for additional documents for verification.
- Refund shall be subject to End User (Registered User) complying with Policies.
- CLICK PANDIT JI reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- We reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by End User ( Registered User) with us or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- CLICK PANDIT JI may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash on Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of us.
- The End User ( Registered User) and PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER acknowledge that we will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of us.
Compliance with Laws:
- As required by applicable law, if the Customer makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 20,000.00, (Rs Twenty Thousands Only) the Customer will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Customer will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Customer, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Customer shall stand cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Customer and the name on the PAN Card.
- End User ( Registered User) and PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDER shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and this Platform.
End User (Registered User) arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
- CLICK PANDIT JI may hosting the Content generated by third party users for convenience of Platform Users, and as such, CLICK PANDIT JI has no ownership or control whatsoever in the Contents displayed. The Contents posted by the Content Owners are of personal views wherein CLICK PANDIT JI plays no role in creating/developing the Content. You are responsible for your use of the Platform for viewing the Content.
- By hosting the Content on the Platform, CLICK PANDIT JI is neither guaranteeing nor giving any warranty nor making any representation with respect to the Contents. CLICK PANDIT JI is neither endorsing the views, products or the Services, nor is it responsible for quality or features of the content displayed on the Platform.
- Any information on this Platform, whether the content or any other information, have not been verified by CLICK PANDIT JI, therefore, we shall not be responsible for any such content or information. We will not bear any obligation or liability if you rely on the Contents.
- If you choose to view or rely, CLICK PANDIT JI will neither be a party to nor in any manner concerned with the same nor be liable or responsible for any act or omission of the Content Owner.
- You hereby acknowledge that the Contents are created and owned by Content Owners who own all the rights including the copyrights in the contents. The Contents are available on the Platform for personal use only and you shall not use it for any commercial, promotional, resale or further distribution purposes.
- Any use or reliance on any Content or materials obtained by you through the Content is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted on the Platform or endorses any opinions expressed via the contents. You understand that by using the Platform, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. CLICK PANDIT JI may not monitor or control the Content posted on the Platform and, we do not take responsibility for such Content.
- If you see an offensive, abusive, or any unlawful content on the Platform, you can report it to email@example.com
- You may find content that offends you or that you simply don’t like, but that doesn’t violate the content guidelines. If that happens, you can inflow the user who posted it or hide the post.
- Your access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. CLICK PANDIT JI makes no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained through the Content, will create any warranty or representation not expressly made herein.
- By using the Services you agree that CLICK PANDIT JI, its parents, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agent’s representatives, partners and licensors, liability is limited to the maximum extent permissible by Law.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time.
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Platform is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. CLICK PANDIT JI makes no representation that materials in the Platform are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and CLICK PANDIT JI is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by CLICK PANDIT JI and products are sold by respective PANDITJI/ VENDOR/ SERVICE PROVIDERs. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Platform is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other Platform or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, are a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
CLICK PANDIT JI respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK PANDIT JI do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Deepak Birla
CLICK PANDIT JI
609, 611, Gharonda Heights’,
Khajuri Kalan Road, Near Shivlok Phase –III,
Gopal Nagar, Bhopal-462022, (M.P.) - India
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00 - 17:00)